New England AC Maintenance
Keep Your Air Conditioning System Working with Proper Maintenance
Did you know that improper maintenance is one of the leading causes of AC breakdowns? You could help prevent the stress and cost of emergency repairs by maintaining your home’s heating and cooling system. HomeServe of New England offers home service maintenance plans to keep your air conditioner working properly. Our experienced AC technicians can come to you to inspect and service your system quickly and efficiently.
Properly maintain your heating and cooling system and you could potentially:
- Save on your electric bill by keeping your system functioning optimally
- Reduce the likelihood of an early breakdown or emergency repairs
- Increase the life expectancy of your heating and cooling system
- Improve and maintain indoor air quality and comfort
For quality air conditioner maintenance in New England, call (844) 748-0779.
DIY Air Conditioner Maintenance
We recommend that the complete service and maintenance of your AC system be performed by a trained professional. However, there are some steps you can take on your own to keep your system working properly.
You can maintain your air conditioner by:
- Changing your filters every few months
- Keeping the outside condensing unit free from plants, dirt and debris
- Visually inspecting air vents and filters for increased dirt or debris
- If you notice an issue, call a professional for immediate service
AC Maintenance Plans by HomeServe of New England
When your AC unit is properly maintained, the likelihood of problems can be reduced and small issues can be resolved before they escalate into costly repairs. With an AC tune-up membership by HomeServe of New England, you know your system is in good hands. Our repairs are backed by our 12 month Done Right Guarantee.
Contact us at (844) 748-0779 to have a technician dispatched to your location.