Professional AC Maintenance Done Right
There is no good time for your air conditioning system to break down, especially on a 90-degree summer day. Your home’s AC unit works hard all season to ensure that your family is cool and comfortable. A home’s air conditioning equipment contains many different components, some with moving parts and others that are constantly under a pressurized charge. These parts are susceptible to malfunctioning and that’s why air conditioner maintenance and cleaning are so important.
People who enjoy many years of dependable service from their AC systems all agree that air conditioner maintenance is the key to avoiding problems during the hot summer months. Regretfully, many people never think about their home’s air conditioning unit until it suddenly stops working.
Let HomeServe of New England Address Your AC Maintenance Needs
The professionals at HomeServe of New England have many years of experience performing routine and complex air conditioner maintenance services. We have given many customers peace of mind by knowing that their AC unit will not let them down during the dog days of summer. With our AC maintenance program, we will keep your family feeling cool and comfortable all season long.
Benefits of Home AC Maintenance by Industry Experts
Proper air conditioning maintenance for your system could potentially:
- Save on your electric bill by keeping your system functioning optimally
- Reduce the likelihood of an early breakdown or emergency repairs
- Increase the life expectancy of your heating and cooling system
- Improve and maintain indoor air quality and comfort
Professional Air Conditioning Cleaning & Inspection Near Waltham, MA
The Boston area can get hot in the summer time and families depend on their home’s air conditioning system to keep them comfortable during the day and while sleeping comfortably at night. HomeServe of New England can send out a same day AC cleaning technician to your home to provide an instant solution. We are pleased to provide the great people of New England the following air conditioner maintenance services:
- Check/Replace Air Filters - Having a clogged or dirty air filter in your AC unit not only makes your equipment work harder, but it can also block air flow. We will make sure your filters are clean and allowing maximum cool air movement throughout the home.
- Check For Freon Leaks – Freon (or coolant) is the heart of your air conditioning equipment and functions in a pressurized state throughout the system. Our team will confirm that there are no leaks that could cause a loss of cooling capacity.
- Examine Compressor, Blower and Lubricate Bearings – It is important that your AC unit’s compressor and blower are functioning properly, as well as ensuring that any motor bearings stay lubricated. We will inspect and clean the outside compressor, blower motor and lubricate where needed.
Home Cooling Services
HomeServe of New England is proud to offer our customers the following additional cooling services.
The qualified service technicians at HomeServe of New England carry the necessary tools on hand to get the job done right the first time, saving you valuable time during the summer months.
When the time comes to replace that old air conditioning unit you can count on the professionals at HomeServe of New England to install your new air conditioning system.