Emergency Air Conditioning Repairs in New England
Let Us Handle Your AC Emergency
In need of emergency air conditioning repairs in New England? If your heating and cooling system has broken down completely or you are just beginning to have issues with your air conditioner, now is the time to involve an experienced professional.
HomeServe of New England can competently address most types of air conditioning emergency:
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on
- Warm air is coming out of the vents
- Your heating and cooling system cannot fully cool your home
- You’ve noticed strange smells when you turn on your AC
- Your air conditioner is making unusual sounds
- The thermostat is malfunctioning or is broken
- The system is running, but no air is coming out of the vents
A broken AC unit is inconvenient, and it could lead to increased energy costs and even safety hazards. Make sure you involve an expertly trained New England cooling technician to safely fix the issue.
Contact us today at (844) 748-0779. We can quickly dispatch a technician to your location.
Why Do Air Conditioners Break Down?
Air conditioning systems can break down for various reasons. Understanding these may help you avoid common mistakes that could shorten the life expectancy of your air conditioner.
The following are common reasons AC systems break down:
- Lack of proper or routine maintenance
- Failure to regularly change filters
- A system that is too large or too small for the property
- Repairs performed by an untrained or inexperienced person
- Manufacturing defects
1-Year Guarantee on New England Emergency AC Repairs
Our New England emergency AC repair technicians are highly experienced and committed to excellent customer service. We have the tools and know-how to get your cooling system up and running again, and our repairs are backed by our Done Right Guarantee for 12 months—if we fail to get the job done right, we’ll refund the cost of your repair.*
Call (844) 748-0779 now for emergency AC help.